Things that need to become common for online shoppers
Things that need to become common for online shoppers- According to a report by Oberlo, an estimated 1.8 billion people worldwide purchased goods online in 2018. And it is estimated that global e-retail sales will grow up to $4.8 trillion by 2021. These statistics are enough to show how online shopping has taken over the market and has become one of the most popular ways of shopping.
With things moving online, shopping has also become a multibillion-dollar industry. Consumers prefer online shopping because it is convenient and provides the same shopping experience as in person. The online websites keep adding new features and services for online shoppers, making shopping more comfortable and manageable. Another reason is the price point at which one gets things online, and they have discounts running most of the time.
You might have come across instances where you bought a dress from the market and realized later that the same dress is at a much lower price online, and then you regret your decision of not opting for online shopping. Another reason for online shopping growing at a fast pace is the shift in shopping behaviour post-pandemic. People avoid going outside and purchase things online to save themselves from the deadly virus.
The number of consumers opting for online shopping has skyrocketed since then. These facts clearly show how online shopping is becoming popular among consumers and has made their lives more comfortable than ever before.
But it becomes necessary for the shopper to understand and have the right knowledge before shopping online to save themselves from any kind of stress and fraud. Below, we will discuss some facts that online shoppers must know and thoroughly understand before purchasing online. ( Things that need to become common for online shoppers )
Things that need to become common for online shoppers
( Things that need to become common for online shoppers ) While shopping on the internet is convenient, fast, and comforting. Keeping these things in mind before adding your favourite product to the shopping cart can help make your shopping experience better and happier. And while the frequent shoppers know of all these things, we thought that it would be better to lay out all the things in detail at once!. Besides this, you can check our guide to online shopping.
- Better deals on certain days and months– one of the biggest reasons people prefer online shopping is the discount and low prices that it offers compared to buying from the store. But there are certain days and months which can help you crack the best deals. Prices and discounts fluctuate pretty much throughout the year. So, if you want to save quite a few bucks, you should keep track of those months and days and then make your purchase. The stats suggest that November and January are the best months for getting huge discounts on products and March is the worst month for finding deals. Now, this could also vary with the region you are staying in and hence its cultural calendar but more or less, that is what the scene is like. Also, again, the best days to make a fruitful purchase are Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Make sure that there are no hidden or last-minute extra charges– Sometimes, it so happens that you have planned and decided on the product and got the discount and applied a coupon and are satisfied with the purchase you have made and saved those extra bucks. Then suddenly, when you proceed with the final payment, you encounter an additional shipping handling fee that was not mentioned anywhere, and all your excitement comes to a halt. When you are shopping online, keep an eye out for extra charges that you might have to give last minute and then plan your shopping accordingly. While in all honesty, the shipping fee is very small as compared to the overall charges but it is definitely a buzz kill and you don’t need that kind of negativity while shopping for sure!
- The review is the key– if you are planning to purchase something online, it is always good to do a thorough review of that item. This will give you an idea of what the product is and what to expect from the product. This will help you in making a wiser decision and prevent your money from being wasted. There will be mixed reviews from the people. You can undoubtedly go for a product that has the maximum positive reviews. This will also save you from unnecessary stress and time. Be smart and always read the reviews about the product to get the full benefit.
- Comparing prices– while many websites offer the same product, it is better to compare the products’ costs and then make your final purchase. Two different online websites might offer different prices and deals. It is a great idea to visit all the possible websites and find the best value for that product. It is not always possible to visit so many websites to subscribe to price drop alert services, which will notify them of the best deals and offer on their favorite products.
- All that glitters is not gold– how often does this happen with you that the dress shown on the website seems to be very attractive and pleasant and when you receive the dress, it is not even close to what you expected or the website showed? One might have encountered this situation at least once. So, it is always better to deal directly with the manufacturer or a reliable retailer or dealer. One can contact the dealer directly and clear all the necessary doubts about the product. (Things that need to become common for online shoppers)
- Look for the shipping charges before finalizing the product– many websites offer free shipping on their products. At the same time, some offer free shipping on the purchase of a certain amount. But many online stores do not provide free shipping or do not have a free shipping tag. So, before you make a purchase, go to the website and read the full description and product information to make sure whether it bears shipping cost or not. This will help you stick to your budget and help you avoid unnecessary purchases.
- Beware of scams– while shopping online, one transmits information like credit card number, so one must be careful about where to shop, and the information one gives out. Some articles suggest that one should shop from websites that start with HTTPS://. This ensures safety and security. Try making purchases from websites that you know and avoid websites asking for extra information. Also, look out for the little lock icon that shows up on a secure website.
- Incentives are not always alluring– there are times when we are so carried away by some offers and incentives that we end up buying more than what we wanted to. That disturbs the budget and leads to impulsive buying. For instance, websites like Amazon and Flipkart offer free shipping on a specific purchase, and consumers are swayed away by such offers and purchase more than they required. These incentives are a part of companies strategy to allure the customer, and they become successful most of the time. So, try not to become prey to such incentives and buy things that are not required.
A Quickie on Getting a Better Deal
Online shopping is gaining popularity and is a pleasant and comfortable way of making purchases, but what happens many times is that customers cannot grab the best deals and offers on a particular product, which discourages them from making purchases online. And e-commerce websites lose customers. This is where the price drop alerts notifications come in handy for the websites. ( Things that need to become common for online shoppers )
These websites use price drop alerts to retain the customers by informing them about the best deals and prices on the products they have been eyeing on. The price drop alerts help keep track of the best offers and prices on different products and alert the customer when the product’s price lowers. This saves the customer’s time and effort to visit so many websites and find the best deals. The price drop alert websites make it easy by sending them notifications and messages whenever the product falls. All the major online stores are using these price drop alert websites to retain their customers and increases their sales.
While there are so many price drop alert websites that offer such services, it is challenging to choose the best. Wispri partners with you and simplifies the process to make your shopping experience hassle and stress-free. Wispri keeps an eye on the products demanded by the consumers and sends them notifications when the price drops to provide them with the best deal. And using wispri is even more comfortable. ( Things that need to become common for online shoppers )
You just need to enter the URL of your favourite product and then wait for the notification. Whenever the price drops, you will be informed about it immediately, and you can crack the deal. See how simple it is. For more information click here. The next time you do not want to regret your decision not to buy your favourite product at a lower price, then subscribe to Wispri. (Things that need to become common for online shoppers)
Our Chrome extension is Now Live: Download it from https://bit.ly/3xOMHH2